Necron Crypteks are eldritch engineers whose strange war engines and devastating weapons harness the very energies of the cosmos, wreaking utter devastation amongst their foes. At their behest, swift-skimming Tomb Blades strafe the enemy lines with crackling tesla blasts and searing gauss beams. The terrifying constructs known as Canoptek Wraiths shimmer in and out of multiple realities, their whipping metallic tendrils phasing clean through their enemies' armour to pierce the vital organs within.
Comprising everything you'll need and more to form an Outrider Detachment in Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse (or to kick-start your Necrons collection with a bang), the Necrons Outrider Detachment set includes your three mandatory Fast Attack units (and a fourth for good measure!) as well as an HQ choice to lead it – and the options of building either a troop Transport or devastating Heavy Support choice. As a Character, the Cryptek can also serve as the Detachment's Warlord, enabling you to generate an additional Command Asset each turn.
A Necrons Outrider Detachment includes the following multipart plastic kits:
- 1 x Cryptek (Supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round Base)
- 2 x Canoptek Wraiths (6 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base)
- 2 x Tomb Blades (6 miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel Flying stem with 32mm Flying Base)
- 1 x Ghost Ark (Supplied with a Citadel Flying stem with 60mm Flying Base, can instead be assembled as a Doomsday Ark)
- 1 x Necrons Transfer Sheet
Warhammer 40,000 rules for these units can all be found in Codex: Necrons, while a pdf with their Apocalypse datasheets can be downloaded for free from Warhammer40000.com/Apocalypse/Datasheets