– Ultra thin blades (about three times smaller than the previous model) allow you to get into tight spaces with ease, increasing visibility and control
– Blades meet perfectly flush on the back, reducing the amount of additional cleanup needed and reducing the risk of pieces pinging away when used properly
– Bump-stopping design makes it impossible to mash the blades together with too much pressure, which means they’ll stay sharp for longer
– Rubberised contoured handles, including flares near the blades for added control, precision, and safety.
– Extended handles to reduce the pressure required to make a cut, reducing hand fatigue