Enter a fantastic world of adventure!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a brave adventurer fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil. Will you cut your way through monster-filled ruins and cities rife with political intrigue to emerge as a famous hero laden with fabulous treasure, or will you fall victim to treacherous traps and fiendish monsters in a forgotten dungeon? Your fate is yours to decide with this giant Core Rulebook that provides everything a player needs to set out on a life of adventure and excitement!
This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest involving more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook includes:
- All player and Game Master rules in a single volume
- Complete rules for fantastic player races like elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, and half-orcs
- Exciting new options for character classes like fighters, wizards, rogues, clerics, and more
- Streamlined and updated rules for feats and skills that increase options for your hero
- A simple combat system with easy rules for grapples, bull rushes, and other special attacks
- Spellcaster options for magic domains, familiars, bonded items, specialty schools, and more
- Hundreds of revised, new, and updated spells and magical treasures
- Quick-generation guidelines for nonplayer characters
- Expanded rules for curses, diseases, and poisons
- A completely overhauled experience system with options for slow, medium, and fast advancement
- ... and much, much more!