Test your courage against the most infamous foes of myth and legend! Bestiary 3 presents hundreds of monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this book you’ll find demiliches and demodands, grave knights and goblin snakes, norns and nephilim, imperial dragons and unfettered eidolons, and so much more! Yet not every creature needs to be an enemy, as winged garudas, crafty tanukis, and leonine lammasus all wait to join your party and answer the call of glory.
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 is the third indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time bestselling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Classic terrors from myth and literature, from the frumious bandersnatch and the righteous valkyrie to the cunning dybbuk and elusive kappa
- Hordes of new creatures you can construct, grow, or summon to aid your party in its adventures
- New player-friendly races to let you adventure as canny ratfolk, genie-blooded sulis, and more
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- Challenges for any adventure and every level of play
- Some of the strangest and most beloved creatures from fantasy roleplaying history and the Pathfinder campaign setting
- Hosts of new templates and variants
- Appendices to aid in monster navigation, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities
- ... and much, much more!
Description provided by the developer